First impressions are everything and smiling is the best way to make a lasting first impression. Whether interviewing for a job or just looking to make a good first impression, having white, straight teeth is a catalyst for assumptions regarding success, popularity, intelligence and general health.
If your teeth are discolored and yellow, you may be self-conscious about your smile and could be leaving the wrong impression with people. An attractive, healthy smile whether socializing and networking face-to-face or virtually is important. Your smile has more of an effect on what others perceive about you than you may think.
If you’re ready for a hassle-free and safe way to whiten your smile, the whitening service at La Jolla Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics is the solution you are looking for! Our methods of poferssional teeth whitening are among the most highly successful home teeth whitening and in-office whitening services around. At La JollaCosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics, we provide a safe, effectual, convenient and cost-effective way to whiten your teeth and give you the flawless smile you are meant to have.
What Can I Expect from Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Whether you receive your treatment in the office or choose an at-home kit, the principles of teeth whitening are essentially the same. A special whitening agent is applied to the teeth to whiten the stains and leave the tooth material looking pristine. The peak of the whitening treatment occurs one to three days after the treatment.
What Are Some Advantages of In-Office Whitening?
• A safe and effective form of teeth whitening under the supervision and care of Dr. Kami Kohani and the office staff.
• Much more controlled, easier to use and produces better results.
• Quick one-hour treatment, ideal for patients that was instant results and do not have a lot of time.
• More precise gum and tooth sensitivity that is controllable with in-office procedures.
• Avoid wearing uncomfortable at-home whitening trays where results can take weeks.
What is the In-Home Whitening Process Like?
• You are given a series of trays, mouth pieces and teeth whitening gel that you can apply to your teeth whenever you choose at your own convenience and in the comfort of your own home.
• This method requires multiple applications over several weeks.
• You should keep in mind to be motivated enough to see the whole process through.
Who Shouldn’t Use Whiteners?
• Women who are pregnant or nursing.
• Anyone with gum problems and untreated tooth decay.
• People with sensitive teeth should be cautious and consult with their dentist.
How Will I Benefit from a Teeth Whitening Procedure?
There are several benefits that come along with teeth whitening.
• The most prevalent is, of course, a better-looking smile.
• Our in-office teeth whitening procedure removes persistent stains and brightens your smile.
• Teeth whitening leaves you with more self-confidence and no more embarrassment with a yellow smile.
• You will no longer feel the need to smile with a closed mouth or shield your teeth when laughing or talking.
Maintenance After Whitening Your Teeth
Certain lifestyle choices can help prevent discoloration and keep your teeth white after your teeth whitening procedure.
• Avoid stain-causing foods and beverages.
• Avoid overexposure to fluoride.
• We recommend you quit or try to cut back on smoking and drinking coffee.
• Rinse your mouth with water after having wine, coffee or other food or drinks that can cause stains on your teeth.
If you are ready to explore our teeth whitening services at La Jolla Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics, call us for your consultation at 858.622.1007. Treat yourself to a beautiful, dramatic change with our teeth whitening service. It will make you look younger and more fresh in a beautiful and natural way.