What Are the Benefits of Orthodontics?
Although orthodontic treatment can deliver cosmetically appealing results, the primary goal is to improve the teeth’s health, bite, and underlying bone.
– Orthodontics can address the following issues:
– Twisted, gapped, and overlapping teeth
– Overbites, underbites, and open bites
– Risk of tooth decay due to food particles becoming more easily stuck between teeth
– Current or potential complications of TMJ dysfunction, such as headaches, difficulties chewing, and even trouble speaking
These problems can damage confidence levels and cause individuals to be self-conscious about the appearance of their teeth. Receiving orthodontic care corrects structural dental issues and produces a healthier smile that improves your overall quality of life.
Am I a Candidate for Orthodontics?
Today, most adults who want to address problems with their bite or the alignment of their teeth can now choose fast and discreet methods to permanently improve their smile. Teens can also be excellent candidates since their dentition responds quickly to orthodontics.
Additionally, adults requiring substantial orthodontic correction who thought their orthodontic concerns would take years to fully treat are finding they can also benefit from advancements in orthodontic treatments.
To help determine if you are a good candidate for accelerated adult orthodontics, ask yourself these questions:
– Do you desire quick teeth-straightening results with braces?
– Are you looking for less chairside time?
– Do you want to modify your existing orthodontic treatment plan to achieve results faster?
Dr. Kohani specializes in orthodontics in San Diego and can produce straight and healthy teeth safely and without major alterations to your natural tooth enamel.
You can count on Dr. Kohani to spend ample time with you to ensure your goals are understood and all orthodontic options are thoroughly explained.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kohani by calling (858) 295-0603 to learn more about orthodontics and see if you are a good candidate.